Wednesday, October 18, 2006

SOMEWHERE OUT THERE....

Its funny how when things seem to be spiraling out of control, something comes out of the blue that reminds you of the good times and the little things....

Lingus put together this little birthday montage with highlights of moments that we have shared... which is amazing, considering how usually either she or I are behind the camera, with the tragic result that we have so few photos together (so you can be warned that there are some pretty erm, strange shots)....

Still, it brought a smile to my face, and considering it also features some of the regular readers of this blog, I hope it brings the same to yours...

Lingus, thank you so much, and I miss you heaps. We've had some amazing times together, and shared some of the most important moments of our lives. I know you could not have physically been here for this one, but you certainly were in spirit - single malt variety, I promise...

Can't wait to see ya again.

Cheers

Art

Comments on "SOMEWHERE OUT THERE...."

 

Blogger Lil said ... (Wed Oct 18, 02:35:00 PM) : 

gosh i miss you too! and we really need to make it a point to get pictures of the both of us. together. in the same photo. So I don't need to sneak into various people's flickr accounts to find them. :p

 

post a comment