Friday, December 01, 2006

YES, I KNOW HOW LONG IT HAS BEEN....

Sorry, but simply have not had the time or peace of mind to write recently. Things on this end of the planet have been extremely busy.

I've taken on a new portfolio at work and it is really quite consuming, and I've had a horrid stomach bug that I haven't been able to shake in over a week. Sighs. Not a very festive start to the season.

In any case, don't have very much else to say. Just wanted to let everyone know I miss you and I'm thinking of you.

Love

Art.

Comments on "YES, I KNOW HOW LONG IT HAS BEEN...."

 

Blogger Lil said ... (Fri Dec 08, 06:36:00 PM) : 

miss you too. and hey, at least we have all those pics and stories to see and hear about when you get back from your thai rendezvous!

 

Blogger TeamWilliams Shoots said ... (Tue Dec 19, 07:04:00 PM) : 

Hardly qualifiable as a rendezvous darling. Picked the quietest hotel on the quietest beach and did nothing but sun and read and breathe very slowly. On the upside,I did find a nice shirt shop and had some shirts made for Pete overnight... And of course, loaded up on DFS when I got back. Not bad for a weekend.

 

post a comment