Friday, December 23, 2005

TAGGED

Good lord... We've been online for all of less than a couple of weeks... (or something, yadda yadda) and we've been TAGGED... by http://www.whywy.blogspot.com by this weirdness meme . She got tagged by lingam (http://lingam.wordpress.com), who was tagged by... Okay so you get the picture..

We for, erm, two, who are great fans of the game tag - albeit the version in which you actually get off your seat - are flummoxed, but will comply to the game rules anyway (because we are tired, grumpy, tt'd and easily amused.

APPARENTLY....

""The rules of this game as they stand:
The first player of this game starts with the topic five weird habits of yourself, and people who get tagged need to write an entry about their five weird habits as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next five people to be tagged and link to their web journals. Dont forget to leave a comment in their blog or journal that says You are tagged (assuming they take comments) and tell them to read yours."


So... our five weird/strange/quirky habits...

1) Pete first.. by his own admission... compulsiively polishes anything with chrome... read ipods, inanos, i-polish-anythings...

2) And he cuts up raw garlic and eats it with a slice of good cheese (and I partake, often. I even offer to chop up the garlic... and yes, yes, we know)

3) I compulsively buy toilet paper... I can walk into a supermarket not needing anything and I will almost certainly buy a 20-pack... But honestly, can one ever have too much??

4) I cannot resist nuts. I hate candy, I hate chocolate, but i'll eat them for nuts, and I'll even forgive nougat as long as its nutty. The australian kind that's "hard" with almonds is my favourite. If one is left, I will wrestle. Please send liberally.

5) We roast anything. Chicken in curry masala, cauliflower with sprinklings of chilli powder and tumeric, spinach.... name it, its been there. Pete has a 100 per cent success rate. I'm pushing about 50 per cent and still trying to get last month's muckamania off.... Ah well.

so there.

Slainte

Pete and Art

Comments on "TAGGED"

 

post a comment