Sunday, April 27, 2008

LESSONS IN LIFE #762 and #763

Things I learnt today:

#762: When your decide one day that you actually have two hours on your hands (quite literally), which would allow you to pander to your husband's known like of French manicures, try and put your keys somewhere that will mean not having to dig through your bag for it, inevitably ruining your brand new nail job in the process. Or at least make sure he's home to open the door.

#763: Before setting off for the said nail date, make sure dishes (and laundry, and all other housework that will even remotely involve your hands) are done, so you don't end up coming home to a full sink, and then feel guilty because you really, really don't wanna do them and mess up your nails, but think the prospect of leaving dirty dishes in the sink overnight is too gross.

Sigh.

Art

Comments on "LESSONS IN LIFE #762 and #763"

 

Blogger Herself said ... (Thu May 08, 07:30:00 PM) : 

And I thought I was the world's worst with manicures! I hate the way nail bars try and chuck you out before they are dry -- I need at least 2 hours of sitting still before I can move!!! :D

 

post a comment